Creating an invoice is one of the most common things you do in Business, and Business suite makes creating and sending invoices easy.
- Click on Sales from the main menu and select New Invoice.
- Under Create an Invoice, you can do the following-
- You can choose custom Invoice number, Invoice Prefix for each invoices.
- Select a Customer from the drop down or Add new customer if needed
- Choose a Date for the invoice (Invoice issued date) , a Due Date for payment ( Payment Terms)
- You can add a title for the invoice
- Add items with quantity and price
- Select Tax from the dropdown ( Choose None, if Tax is not applicable )
- Add invoice terms which will be shown in invoice preview, pdf etc.
- Click Save to Save and continue editing. Click Save & Close to Save the invoice and View the invoice
Configure Business Suite for Indian GST
To configure Business Suite for Indian GST follow this- https://www.cloudonex.com/indian-gst