How to enable Laravel Debug Mode?
Enabling debug mode helps you find the error message instead of a blank screen or a 500 error page.
- Login to your server and go to file manager; on the installation directory, you will find a file called “.env.”
- Edit the “.env” file, you will find a line
APP_DEBUG=false change it to
- Now revisit or perform the same action where it was showing the 500 error.
- You should see an error message on the screen. Take a screenshot of the error message and then set APP_DEBUG=false again and save the file.
- Share the screenshot with us via chat, and we will give you instructions about how to fix this or why it was showing the error