Things to Know Before Installing-
- Checking to ensure that you and your web host have the minimum requirements to run Business Suite SaaS.
- Downloading the most current version of Business Suite SaaS from the client portal
- Download the latest version from CloudOnex client portal if you haven't already.
- Create a database for the application on your web server, as well as a MySQL (or MariaDB) user who has all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
- Upload it in your server to the desired location.
- Now navigate to the url where you have uploaded
- Follow the on screen installation wizard to install
Using separate frontend: If you will make different website for the frontend, for example you will use WordPress for the frontend, install it in sub directory or in sub domain. e.g. https://www.example.com/app or https://app.example.com
Business Suite SaaS installation steps are same as Business Suite. Business suite is well-known for its ease of installation, you can check this how to install business suite- https://www.cloudonex.com/docs/business-suite/installing-business-suite