You can generate leads automatically with the prospecting data from your company’s website visitors. When you set up Web-to-Lead, CloudOnex captures prospects who provide contact information.
1. From the navigation go to Leads-> Web-to-Lead.
2. Now, To create a new form, click the button called New form.
3. Fill the form.
4. From web to lead page, you can view the list of the forms. You can also view, edit, delete, or build the form.
5. To create a form that captures prospect details on your website,Click Form builder from the button groups to build the form. Drag and drop the fields to include on your Web-to-Lead form.
6. Use the edit and remove icons to edit or delete the field.
7. Drag and Drop to change the order of the fields on your form.
8. Click Save.
9. Click on Embed from the button group on the web to lead page, here you will get the direct link.
10. You can also use the embed code to embed it on your website.
Leads generated from your website can be accessed under leads.