Fixed an issue with free trial days.
Changelog V 2.2.1 (19th April)
Added Chinese Translation, Thanks to Lianbing song.
Added an option to choose the timezone from the profile section. To change the timezone navigate to the profile and choose the timezone from the dropdowns of the timezone field.
Added Email Settings in the super admin portal so that the super admin can set up the email to send welcome emails and use for forgot passwords.
Added Home Page Text Editor in the Super Admin Panel, to edit the dummy text of the home page, sign in to the super admin panel and go to Frontend->Home page.
Added Pricing Page Text Editor in the Super Admin Panel, to edit the dummy text of the pricing page, sign in to the super admin panel and go to Frontend->Pricing Page.
Added Contact Page along with the Text Editor so that you can edit the dummy text from the admin panel, to edit the dummy text of the contact page, go to Frontend->Contact Page.
Important Notice: Always keep backups before performing an update; it is a good practice. Also, remember to keep a backup of the texts and photos of the landing page if you edited the text manually. After updating, now you will get options to change the texts and photos from the super admin portal.
Changelog V 2.2.0 (5th April)
- Added a feature where Super Admin can manually choose a plan for the workspaces.
- Added an option to edit user profiles by the Super Admin.
- Added Free Trial Option, where Super Admin can set up the number of days a user can use the software without making payment. To set up the allowed free trial days go to settings.
- Removed the option to add users from the user portal. As it’s personal productivity management software, no need to add users by the user here.
- Added an option in the settings so that you can change the currency from the settings.
- Fixed an issue with the edit plan where the previous features did not show while editing.
- Fixed an issue with the actual error message.
- Improved overall stability and various minor bug fixes.