What is an e-contract?
A contract is a legally binding agreement between or among the parties that defines and governs the rights and duties. And an e-contract is a contract created and signed electronically. A contract typically involves exchanging services, goods, money, or a promise of any of those.
In most countries, e-contracts and e-signatures are just as legal and enforceable as traditional paper-and-ink contracts and signatures. Digital contracts and digitally signed documents are legally enforceable as long as it meets the requirements of applicable law. If the contract parties agree to digital signatures and the software keeps a record of digital signatures, they are legally binding.
Benefits of e-contract?
1. E-contract helps you do business faster, increase productivity and efficiencies, and save time and money.
2. It accelerates agreements, eliminates manual tasks, and makes it easy to connect with the tools and systems you’re already using.
E-contract in a CRM Software
In your business, you might need to create different kinds of contracts, for example, Sales contracts, NDAs, Internal Compliance, Leases, and more. A CRM software that can also create e-contract and give you the ability to get it signed digitally is a huge advantage. CloudOnex Business Suite give you that big advantage of not only creating but getting the contract signed digitally faster by the customer in a safe and secure way.
How to create an e-contract in CloudOnex Business Suite?
Creating and Signing digital contracts with CloudOnex Business Suite is simple. Send contracts and have your customers sign and send back your document within a matter of seconds. Sending and signing are fast, easy, and intuitive.
1. Log in to the admin panel of the business suite
2. Go to Contracts-> New Contract.
3. Select the owner and the customer.
4. Write the contract.
5. Go to list contracts and click on the view button, and this will take you to a public URL that you can share with the customer and allow them to review and sign digitally.
CloudOnex is globally recognized and internationally used in more than 15 plus languages.Use CloudOnex Business Suite to create and sign digital contracts from almost anywhere on any device. With CloudOnex Business Suite you can ensure that your contracts are safe and secure as it will reside in your own server.